Luthar’s Chaimacolate: The Natural Low Carb Super Energy Drink
Harsh K. Luthar – How I feel after Chaimacolate
By Dr. Harsh K. Luthar
Have you heard of Chaimacolate? It is pronounced Chai-Ma-Co-Late
Of course, you have not! I just made this term up to describe the Super Rich Energy drink that I have been taking off and on for the last year.
Before writing this article for the exotic recipe of Chaimacolate, I did a Google search on it. There is no such word that I could find. Until now, that is.
I am the discoverer and founder of the modern Super Chaimacolate! That is why I call it Luthar’s Chaimacolate. I give myself complete and full credit for discovery, creativity, and finally the synthesis of key ingredients to come with this incredible concoction.
According to me, Chaimacolate is a special and smooth drink which might have only been suitable for the gods in ancient Greece, India, China, or other places in the world wherever they lived.
If we still had Kings and Czars, I am positive that a drink like Chaimacolate would have been reserved for Royalty only. Laws would have been passed by monarchs and rulers that the ingredients for Chaimacolate be hoarded in well guarded warehouses under the full protection of the Royal Knights.
I created Chaimacolate after many trials and errors with a variety of ingredients and have tried it on myself for the last year. Only after having assured myself that Chaimacolate is something truly and totally special, am I sharing this with the world at large.
What are the general ingredients of Luthar’s Chaimacolate and how is it made?
In this article, I will share the basic ingredients needed for this sacred and divine drink. Here they are.
1. Loose leaf tea (not tea bags)
2. Spices needed to turn tea into Chai (such as dry Ginger, Black Pepper, Pepper Root, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Cloves and others in the right proportion). you can usually get a combination of most of the Chai spices from an Indian grocery store.
3. Pure Organic Raw Cacao Powder (very low in fat, carbohydrates, and calories, and in its natural state unmixed with anything else). I use a small portion only.
4. Organic Maca Powder (low in calories but adds to the flavor, richness, and vitality of the drink). I use a small portion only.
5. Stevia (I use one of the better brands). Stevia is derived from plants and is sold in many places including health food stores. In its pure form, it has virtually no calories and carbohydrates. I find it to be an absolutely wonderful and an amazing natural zero calorie sugar substitute. I have been adding stevia to my drinks and my personal experience is very positive.
6. Either one of the following types of organic milks (Soy milk, Almond milk, Goat milk, Hemp milk, Cow milk ) are fine. These are commonly available in the supermarket or health food stores.
My preference is unsweetened Soymilk because it is very low in carbohydrates and adding it to the recipe makes the drink rich.
Those are the basic ingredients. I usually make Chaimacolate on the weekends in the morning, when I have more time to savor this drink and sip it slowly. It goes down so smoothly and brings little piece of heaven to this earth.
Even if I am very tired and drowsy when I get up in the morning, after drinking Chaimacolate, my body is all warmed up and feels very fluid in its movements. It is a lot easier for me to exercise and stretch after I have had a few cups of strong Chaimacolate.
I also feel uplifted and in a positive state of mind after the drink. I attribute that to the combination of strong Chai and also the raw organic cacao powder.
What I really like about Chaimacolate is that even though it is super smooth and dark rich drink which goes down like nectar, it is very low in carbohydrates and calories.
More on Chaimacolate in future articles with different variations on the recipes.
Please keep in mind that I am a professor and an amateur vegan cook and not a health care practitioner. Check with your doctor to see if this super rich and exceptionally fantastic drink, fit only for the gods and royalty, is right for you.
Love it! Just gathering all the ingredients and probably will be making my first Chaimacolate pretty soon 🙂 Thank you. I hope I qualify for this drink, my husband keeps saying I am a queen… 😉
Thank you. :-). Yes, I believe you do qualify.