Volume III, Fall 2003-Winter 2004
“Love is the actual form of God”
“Love says “I am everything”. Wisdom says “I am nothing”. Between the two, my life flows.”
- Meeting Nisargadatta Maharaj: By Dr. Lakshyan Schanzer
- A Meeting On A Forest Road: By Mazie Lane
- A Meeting With A Buddhist Teacher: By Joyce Short
- Find A Photo Of Any Great Saint And Be The Light In His Eyes: By Joyce Short
- How Kwan Yin Came To My Wife’s Assistance: By Greg Goode, Ph.D.
- Buddha: The Hero’s Journey To Nirvana : by Nitin Kumar
- The Ordinary Mind Is The Buddha Mind: By Harsh K. Luthar, Ph.D.
Shakti As Goddess
- Shakti, Power And Femininity In Indian Art: By Nitin Kumar
- Shakti and Self, Yoga and Jnana, The Open Secret: By Dr. Harsh K. Luthar
- You Take My Breath Away: By Dr. Harsh K. Luthar
Meditations, Revelations And Food For Thought
- The Religion of Love In The New Century : by Ken Knight (Reprinted from HS Magazine Vol II)
- Discriminating between the Real and the Unreal: By Dennis Waite
- Brainwave Entrainment And Atma Vichara: By Bob Graham
- Yoga is Marriage: By James Traverse
- Purification of the Buddhi and Self-Sadhana: By Tony O’Clery
- Finding the Heart of the Light: Asking the Right Questions: By Harsh K. Luthar, Ph.D.
- Bobby G.’s Veggie Chili For Semi-Hermits: By Bob Graham
- Freeway Zen – Meditations For Modern Times: By Richard Clarke
Neither the The HarshaSatsangh website nor its editors are responsible for statements expressed in signed articles hosted by, linked to, or mentioned on this site.